Monday

IT"S MR.DOUBLE O SEVEN BABY! Goodbye 2006 :)!

Happy new year guys!! Toodly doo to good ol' 2006, heloooo there 2007! Time flies doesn't it? 2005 doesn't seem too long ago as well. We're all having too much fun to realise that time is ticking right out the window! I met so many new friends in 2006, hopefully 2007 won't be a big bitch and would give me more :D! I'm ready for whatever shit 2007 is planning on holding for me. Hrmm.. 2007 here I come! :)

Anyway, for the weekend I went over to KK. I just got back this evening because the traffic jam by the immigration booth thing was so bloody long. It was killing me, we were stuck in the rain behind this crappy car for 2 hours, at least. And seeing all these people run out with their umbrellas to buy Durians, Rambutans and all sorts of stuff these people were selling by the road. Geezes, the amount of Durians everyone was selling [It's like Durian season], they were all competing for customers. Hrmm.. So anyway, I spent my New Years' Eve at KK as well. KK was fun! Well, I guess it just seems fun after being at Brunei for the whole holiday. Just the idea of getting out of Brunei sounded soo good. You know, shopping at KK is surprisingly so much more better than the shopping at Brunei. Well.. It wasn't too surprising, because Brunei doesn't have any shopping to do at all. KK has Padini, Esprit, Roxy, Billabong, Quicksilver, Seed, Nike and Adidas stores, :( Brunei doesn't. I think Brunei really has to keep up with the program! But there were many Kampong people at KK, it was kinda scary. Especially during the weekends, they all come out and hang by the streets and by Centerpoint. It's like they're ready to jump out and snatch your bag and run off like a Cheetah! But I think that's just me thinking. A little paranoid perhaps :D haha.

So I went to KK on Saturday, and found out that Jasmine was there as well. I stayed at Beverly Hotel. Hrm.. Wasn't the best hotel ever, but it was okay for 2 nights. All the other hotels were fully booked, because Brunei didnt' let any countdowns to happen so I guess everyone just fleed off to KK instead. When I was about to meet Jasmine at Wisma Merdeka [Which sucked really bad, don't ever go there :) because basically each store sold the same type of clothes], at the lobby - I see Yvonne sitting on the sofas. Hrmm.. What a big Quinky Dink! So she decides to join me in meeting up with Jasmine as well! Then after 10 minutes of being really bored at Wisma Merdeka, we decide to call Shing Jian up too! Because he was at KK as well. We met up with him later on and just chilled at Coffee bean till 7-ish. Hrmm.. Wasn't too much fun, but it was okay :). Jasmine and her family joined me and my family to some seafood at some huge ass restaurant which sold all sorts of slimy, crawly, water creatures. And then ended my night by stayin over at Jasmines hotel instead, because her room had a nice, big, shiny, clean-looking toilet. [She stayed at Jessolton hotel by the way].

The next morning we checked out the Sunday market, which was happening right outside the Hotel. So it wasn't too much of a hassle to get there. It was really hot and boring :( So we found ourselves stuffing our big fat bellies up at Pizza hut instead. Then later on, decided to do some shopping! So Jasmine's dad dropped us off at Centerpoint. It was infested with scary looking people :(. Got sick of it pretty soon.. So decided to call Shing jian and his cousin Eric up to come meet up with us again! We walked over to the new mall that had just been recently opened right behind Centerpoint, it's called 'Marison Square', it's really nice :). They had all sorts of stores there. Spent the whole day shopping at Marison Square! But the stuff they sell in the Roxy store, is bloody expensive. Ugh.. it sucked ass.

We spent New Years Eve at Tanjung Aru! Basically, the whole theme of the dinner party was "James Bond". Because if you haven't figured it out yet, it's Mr. Double O Seven, [That's James Bond btway, If you didnt' know.. hrmm] And obviously 007 = 2007. :D You know, just to make sure you guys know where I was getting at. The dinner party was really kick ass. It had a whole sexy, James Bond atmosphere to it. All the ladies were dressed to impress, and all the men were looking very much like James Bond ;D! Just.. you know.. more of Asian James Bonds really. You go in, and you enter this room where there are pretty, lighted up, colourful tables set out, where these bar tender girls serve you with all sorts of alcohol. Everyone just stays in there and mingle about until the doors to the main hall opened up. And already it had a whole James Bond feeling to it! For dinner; it wasn't set out as a Buffet, it wasn't set out as where the waiters would place a big plate of food in the middle so everyone in the table could steal the food of it, but they actually serve you the food plate by plate - And it was very impressive. The food was set out looking so profesional. The performances were very James Bond-ish, hehe, and the music they had for us were perfect for bustin our moves out by the dance floor! Everyone was doing all sorts of booty shaking moves out there, including a really young korean kid. She was really cute :). So that was 250RM per person, geeze. But you know, it was worth it. I spent New years eve with Jasmine last year [Coincidentally], and what a big queenky dink! I coincidentally spent my New years eve this year with her again!

The credit for my phone has gone down from 23 bucks to Nada! In only 3 days, I've used up 23 bucks worth of credit - Just by texting gay old Jasmine and calling her up and shit.. It's terrible :(.. sigh.. Oh well, I'll post the photos up in another post!! Toodles for now then :) Happy new year guys! Have a great one!

0 comments: