Thursday

I want to call Osama to come so he could blow ISB up :)

In tha makin' :]
Being very picky
Jasmine before her haircut
If you look closely :).. his hair's all flattened down and looking like what I had imagined a Geekling would look like all along! ;D



Wheewts!! Zim's new hair
Celebrating their new hair


hehe, I thought it was a cool haircut :). I also thought that Jon shim's hair should've looked like that :]


It was the first day of school today. Our term holiday just ended, and it's a new beginning! It's year 2007 now, and it's the 2nd term [Already :/ hrmm..] It was really depressing.. Holiday did go by pretty darn quick! Yipeee.. And we had Malay classes to start our day off *Sigh*. It was terrribleeee.. Everyone was falling asleep on their tables, and we had Physics after Malay :(.. OMFGOODNESSS.. Mr. Reiger kills the effin' hell outta me! He makes me want to strangle myself while jumping off the window! Before that I'd inject myself with whatever chemicals I find in the lab - That way it would make my death quick, and I could avoid going back into his class choking and dying. Just have me out of that class as sooon as possible! Then I wouldn't have to worry about Mr. Reiger's classes anymore! HEHEHE. A little violent there :), perhaps a little exegerated as well.. But I swear, I try to listen in his classes, but it's just.. so hard. All I hear is "Gravity........ Bananas....... Strawberies....... Mickey Mouse...... Turds..." Just a whole lotta crap goes into my head. I don't like Physics :(. The day got a little better towards the end though; prolly because the thought of getting back and lying on my bed just seemed like paradise :). That was a little motivation that got me through my first day of school. Hrmm.. It'll take time to get used to waking up early and going to bed earlier at night, but I'll get the hang of it soon.. ;D [Hopefully].

Azim had been complaining alot lately about his hair, and how he really wants to go get a haircut. But he doesn't want to, because he's afraid :) Loser :P. Well, a few of us had finally convinced him that his hair was getting far too long and messy, so he had decided to go get a haircut! HEHE. Yay! Jasmine wanted to go get a haircut as well, so she went along with him. I tagged along because I had nothing else better to do and I was just feeling crazily bored.

So today we went to the Mall, but this time for an actual reason ;D! And not because we just wanted to go bum around and look all suspicious and loser-ish like we usually do. We picked Azim up, and went to that "Alan" Salon [It was prolly called something else.. Hrmm..] at the Mall, hehe it was very pretty :D. Azim was having an awfully hard time picking the type of hairstyle he wanted, because he didn't want it too short.. but he wanted a change of look. Urgh.. He was very picky about it all. Anyway, Joseph [The guy who worked there] managed to hook a really hot hairstyle up for him! Azim looks so much more better now! No more punky/messy look! He's neater looking now :). HEHEHE, I know you girls just can't wait to see him! He has one of those good looking "Korean" guy type of hairstyles. Dramatic change for him! He wasn't very happy about it at first, but he learnt to realise that it actually looked pretty hot on him, then later on couldn't wait to show it off to the world [Typical Zim]. Well, that if he knows how to mantain that style he had on just now. If he doesn't know how to style it up the way it was styled up earlier on, welll.... His hair would look pretty much the same as it was before the haircut. So you know, we'll see. Jasmine had her curly hair, and she just wanted to trim it off [Get the curly-ness off]. Just a little trim [Half an inch]. The woman managed to blow her hair looking all straight after the haircut, but apparently Jasmine said it wouldn't be straight if she blew it? Hrmm.. I dont' know, but after her haircut, and with her straight hair - She looked much more better as well. Much neater looking! She just wants her hair to grow much longer so she'd be able to trim all her curly hair off, without worrying it looking like a mushroom :D. HEHE.

So, just a really short post. Photos will be uploaded soon! Once Jasmine sends them to me. I'll post the photos of their hair soon! Espeacially Azim's hair! You'll see it on the photos, I don't think you'd ever be able to see it on him again; because he prolly would be far too lazy to style it up like that. Well, toodles then!

0 comments: