Sunday

Retarded sleepovers



Aiiiks! The sun!


Yesterday; I went to the Empire with Jean, Yvonne, Hong, Harry and Adrian :). Started our Empire day off with playing some badminton at the Country Club, then later on meeting up with Harry and the guys. It was a bucket of fun because Hong, Harry and Adrian are such gay, retarded pals. Then Brian and his family later on came, but he didnt' get to hang out with us because he was playing badminton with his familyyy. I decided to play some Pool with Adrian, [Which btway I pretty much suck at] Where I won 1 game!! And he won the rest - but I won't state the number of games we actually had :(.

We then got sick of the country club and decided to chill by the swimming/beach area, where we picked out random people we saw and started gossiping about. HEHEHE, it was alot of fun :)

"That's a fucking maid!"
"Ehh lahhhh, so mean man you. She's not a maid lahh.. simply call people maid here maid there"
"Wah lau, the maid got more fashion than the boss!"

hahahahahaha. Silly bunch mann.. we then swam a little at the salty - fake - beach - area, where we were very kehpoh because we were watching a couple make out :). But then realised it wasn't nice :(.. ha!

The guys went back to their room while me and the girls went back to the country club because we had to take ours showers. The guys met up with us at the club again later on, where I played sum'more pool with Adrian :(. hahaha, then he felt a little smelly and dirty, so he wanted to get back to the room so he could take a shower. And I followed him because the others were being so bloody busy being competitive at badminton, tisk tisk. Anyway, that basically ended the night. I chilled at the room for a little while, then the whole gang came shortly after. It was fun :) I think we should do it more often!

Anyway, I was looking through some photos I have saved in my computer - And I found photos that were taken during Jean's sleepover some time back. HUHUHO, just thought I'd post them up :D.
Toodles then!






It's a piece of art. :)









We emo buddies


0 comments: