Sunday

We all love a little immature fun every once in awhile!

The weekend comes, the weekend goes. Oh well.. Sorry I haven't been blogging alot these days; School had just started last week, and that probably explains the lack of updates my blog has. There really hasn't been anything to blog about.

Well, it was Azim's birthday on friday [Happy belated birthday Zim!] But we didn't get to do anything special on the day itself. He was off to watch a movie with his band mates and to get himself a drumset [Congratulations on that]. So I went out with AB, Hong wee, Johnny, Jean and Jasmine instead. We had some indian food for lunch at Tenaga. hohoho, AB brought us there. I tell you, indian food is quite good actually :). Anyway, because I'm getting old; I can't remember in detail what we did at gadong. But I do remember running around the basement with everyone else because we got really bored, and just riding on the [what we would call] 'E-vi-lators' and the 'Es-la-cators'. It was quite fun :). Just running away from each other and getting really tired hohoho. There really isn't anything else to do at Gadong.

Yesterday, Azim celebrated his birthday with Amirah's at his place [Happy birthday Amirah!!]. He had a bouncer! Hohohoho. Come'on, don't act like you don't think bouncers are cool. Bouncer's are rad! It just brings out the fun out of us all. But becuase everyone was getting hurt by the bouncer and everything, :( I didn't have the guts to play on it much [Also because the water looked quite gross. Looked milky and dirty in a way (ewwww)]. So I spent most of my afternoon swimming and having dumb un-sucessful chicken fights or what Sheng would call, Robot Wars at the pool, and getting all ugly pruney. Then spent the night playing some Guitar Hero, hanging out just talking, and just spending the night together inside the house, hohoho. I followed Jasmine's ride back at 10 - 11 ish I think it was.

I'm getting far too lazy to blog :(, I'm quite dissapointed with myself. I knew I'd get bored of blogging sooner or later. Just not this soon. I've got a business test on Tuesday that I have to study on. So it looks like I'll be studying today :(. Apparently Brian and I may go and hang out by the "Kiarong Neighborhood" later on this afternoon, watching Pakistani kids play Cricket by the streets. But that may change, so we'll see about that hohoho. Well, photos from Azim's place will be posted up soon in another post. Once I've collected the photos from everyone's camera haha. I'll be sure to continue blogging, I want to see how long I'd be able to make this last :D. Toodles for now then!

PS: Here are a few photos that were taken on Friday at Gadong. Have fun!

AB and I
And we spotted a rather scary dummy moddeling for a dress. Looks like hantu :) Styloooo Milooooooo
AND INTRODUCING, BATIK MODEL - AB




0 comments: