Thursday

Azim's and Amirah's birthday photos! Yay!



HUIYEN THE HANTU.
Guitar Herooooooooooo
Jon Ooi
Jon Ooi and Yesmean ;)
Arthurr! :)
Gangstaaa ey?! HA! I STOLE YOUR CRUSH AMIRAH! :P! He's so sexy!! :P
Nabilarh!
HAHAHAHA. I just love this picture. I stare at Amirah's face, and it just makes me laugh. I don't know why :(


Nabilah the pink haired clown!



Advertising the cakes
LOOK AT SIOBHAN AT THE BACK! :) Made me laugh! This was during our 'Little argument'. hohohoho! :P
Wahhhh.. Azim hasn't got the "Pimp" Quality, but he tries! You 'Want-2-be'!


Cow "boy"-Girls! :P


And Introducing... Ann Lau the Hongky's first impressions of Brunei!!
Wahh.. So clean and so green ahh!
WAHHH!! I SEE A TREE!!! You don't get many of those in Hong kong :(
I CAN'T BELIEVE MYY EYEESS!!! OMFG! BRUNEI SO BIG AHHH.. SOO MANY THINGS TO DO!
I have to go now.. :(





YOU.

0 comments: