Friday

A proper post, finally.

Okay, so I'm on my computer - And I'm thinking 'Oh, what the heck?! It's time for a proper update for my poor miserable looking blog!', and here I am.. In my room, on my computer, spinning on my chair with the biggest back ache ever, typing while listening to Incubus [Which by the way kicks big ass!]. My blog is slowly getting abandoned - Not only by me, but by the people who would usually tag on my board :(. [That's you Jon! Bridgette :(.. My blog misses you guys! :( ].

Anyway, I hate maths. Well, no, not really. I hate my maths teacher actually, [That's right! You! - Mr. Walter!!]. He's so crazily paranoid, and so stupidly dumb! I'm going to unleash my bitchy side! Mr. Walter just totally slapped on a huge chunk of anger into my tiny body :(! A little more, and my tiny body would've exploded infront of him :(. During maths on Wednesday, I asked whether I could go to the bathroom [You might want to know that Mr. Walter has this thing with people going to bathrooms. Apparently, Year 10 kids had been involved in a few things that had been going on around the school. So he's especially strict with us going to bathrooms during lessons.] But you know, I really had to go. And he seemed fine with it! His reply was "Yeah *Nod*". So I assumed that he didn't mind! So off I went, apparently while I was off - A few other guys from my maths class asked whether they could go to the bathroom as well. And their answers were 'No'. Instantly, Mr. Walter's suspicions had obviously risen, and when I got back to class [I took a little longer, because I was in the bathroom fixing my hair as well], he did his little hand gesture asking me to come over to his table. I really thought he was going to ask me for help on his computer or something :(, but instead he jumps the conclusion and goes;

"Now, I know you didn't just go to the bathroom. Tell me honestly, where did you go to?"

I thought he was joking around at first :(. But he wasn't, that asshole! Wait, here's the gay conversation;

"Hahahaa.. What, seriously? You're kidding me right?"
"No, I'm serious. Would you answer this for me? Why all of a sudden, are all the kids in your maths class developing weak bladders, and having to go to the bathroom at the same time?"
"Hahaa. You're kidding me right? I don't know, but I swear I just went to the bathroom!"
"No, no. Don't swear! I know that you didn't just go to the bathroom."
"What?! What could've I been doing?!"
"There has been a few fishy things that had been going on around the school, and I think that you are involved in it."
"What?!?!"
"Now, the fact that you're freaking out - Is making me suspect you even more!"


GEEZES, what do you expect me to do?! Be calm about it?! I think it was really ridiculous! He sounded so sure that I was off doing like.. Drugs or something. Come'onnnn, dumb ass.

"Of course I'm freaking out! Okay, I'll be calm then! I'm just telling you, that I went to the bathroom as I said I would!"
"Now tell me honestly, what were you doing?"
"I WENT TO THE BATHROOM MAN!"

"*Moment of thinking* Go back to your seat."

And so I go back to my seat, and explained what had just happened to Ann Lau. He heard what I was talking about, and he goes;

"You see, the fact that you're talking about it still - Is making me suspect you EVEN MORE!"

I couldn't believe that asshole. I just rolled my eyes and kept my bloody mouth shut for the rest of the lesson :(. You know, I mean yeah - He may have a bad impression on me or something, but he was so bloody sure that I was off to do something else other than go take a piss at the bathroom. Urgh! Well yeah, I'm so glad I won't have to see him until Tuesday.

Today we had the Terry Fox run at Tasek Lama. We were raising money for Skin Cancer victims. Other students that weren't up for Tasek Lama had decided to do a fashion show assembly for the primary kids instead [Advertising ways of preventing skin cancer by modellin clothes that you would wear out in the sun.] Really, just trying to get kids to be more aware on Skin Cancer, to get them to 'Slap on a hat! Slip on a shirt! Slop on some sun screen!'. During this little project thing we've been working on for quite a number of weeks, I've learnt quite a couple of stuff myself too :).

  • A good tan could be the first sign of skin cancer!
  • When a mole starts growing really retardedly, and it looks a little abnormal - It could be the first step to skin cancer as well.
  • To get a sunburn at the back of your neck is the worst place to get a sunburn at!
Well, there are other things, but my brain had decided to switch off all of the sudden. Must be all that angry typing I did about Mr. Walter. There isn't anything much to blog about anymore really.. Happy belated birthday Yasmin! [Yesterday], Happy birthday John!! [Today]. Tomorrow I might be heading to Miri, not too excited about it. But I'm sure it'd go okay! I've also recently found my new cycling/walking around Kiarong partner - Brian! Hahaa, so I don't have to stay in my room all day and get all fat now! I can go out and watch Pakistani boys play LIVE CRICKET! [:O!] around the neighborhood with Brian! I'll be blogging again soon! Toodles for now :)

PS: A few photos taken from today at Tasek Lama/School during the fashion show have been posted below. Have fun - And remember kids! Do stay in school! hohohohoho


A little river place we had to walk across
Ms. Tracy, Jean and Ann
Before the fashion show
Jean and Yvonne
At the bus - Jia min



0 comments: