Wednesday

Night at the Museum!! / Sadam's death




With the la-la-lovleh couple






Today I went to Gadong to catch the 5.30 movie of "Night at the Museum" with Azim, Sheryl and Fong [Ooo lala~ ;D]. Wasn't the usual bunch, but it was still fun :). "Night at the Museum" - is such a much watch movie! Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller, and what seemed to me and Azim was Hugh Jackman.. Were all in the movie! But I don't think it was :(.. I was pretty sure it was him! Until towards the end. Azim finally convinced me that it wasnt him. Garh! hehe, this movie has to go into my 'Favourite movie list'! But it's not a movie to watch the 2nd time round, because you'd get sick of it very easily.

CINEMA WAS FULL! No empty seats at all! So we were pushed to the second row up, where we had to sit and look all spastic because we had to tilt our heads back and look up reall high, and hurt our eye balls because the little slimy veins behind our eyeballs had to work extra hard to keep it focused on the big ass screen we had infront of us. We also had to move our heads to the left if Ben Stiller walked to the left, and move it to the right if he went to the right - because the screen was effin' huge and it was pretty darn close. So really, our hurting necks were moving our heads all over the place. Came out from that cinema dying for a massage :(. I was also sitting at the middle with Azim on my left and another malay guy to my right, and he really pissed me off. No, he didn't intend to piss me off; but he did anyway. He laughed when it wasn't supposed to be a funny scene during the movie [It wasn't a *giggle* or a "hahaha", it was a HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! *shakes the seat, snort snort!*], he screams and jumps when the scene wasn't too jumpy, and he decides to take his slippers off and tuck his smelly bare feet onto the chair, it was just gross :( because he had his smelly, ugly feet facing me, he talked alot during the movie too. Oh, and hoorah! Cinema people were being nice to me, so they decide to place a couple of loud, fat girls behind me. Who had no concideration what so ever, because this fat girl behind me leaned her feet on my chair througout the whole movie, and KEEPS FCKIN KICKING IT! So a funny scene comes, and I here them all behind "heeeeeeeee! HOHOHOHOHO!" and each "HO!" is a kick on my chair! I tried elbowing my arm onto my seat hoping that her feet could feel the nudge, and she'd get the hint that I was getting pretty pissed off - But no :(. I guess her fat legs absorbed all the useless bumps I tried giving her on the seat. The movie ends, I get up and I see her slouching on the chair grinning cheesily - All I did was give her 'the look', although it was very tempting to pound her on the floor until she's all flattened up like a pancake! But I'm nice :) So I didn't [and also I'd go to jail for that :), and it's quite embarassing.]. The laughs we had from that movie sure made up for the really bad seats we had, the annoying malay boy next to me, and the annoying fat girl behind me. Next time I'm going to be booking seats all the way at the back, where I can have my fun and kick the persons chair infront of me throughout the whole movie instead. HEHEHE. You know, most comedies usually disappoint me, but this one didn't. I also saw the new Harry Potter trailer! Together with the new Simpsons trailer! [haha] and SHREK 3!! HEHE. Hoorah!

We had dinner at KFC, HEHE. Where I ordered a Colonel meal which only costed $1.90, which also looked NOTHING like the delicious burger they had up on the menu pictures :( was very disappointed.. But it was only $1.90 :). Stupid KFC people really has to work on trying to make it looking more like the photos they have up there. Cheat my money onlyyy :@! HEHE. Oh well. Then we just walked around.. Because Azim is so fucking annoying, he was waiting for the hot chicks to come out. They were all hiding in their caves, avoiding Azim :). So Azim prefers to stick around the Mall and wait for the hot chicks to infest Ge-dong! But it never happened :) Poor Azim, he finally realised that they were all hiding from him, so he agrees with us to going to Coffee Bean instead! Where we hung around and took photos because we had nothing else better to do then talk and gossip. And also because Azim brought his camera. Anyway, I went back before the others went, because I got lazyy.. And that ended my night then :)

Here are a few photos that had been taken from tonight. I stole them from Azim's blog, because I can't be arsed to re-post every single photo on, when Azim has already ever so kindly made a little collage thing with all the photos. hehe, toodles then! [School starts in 2 days time, and it sucks ass. :( I was just beginning to love the holidays.. sigh]














And I'm sure most of you guys know that Sadam has already been executed! He was hung, pretty scary death. Hrmm.. Here's the full clip of him being hung :) Go ahead and watch it if you want. It is quite disturbing though, this clip. So have fun if you do watch it.

0 comments: