Thursday

Wu Chun at Fitness Zone! ;D

Today, Me and Jean decided to burn some unhealthy-ness out of ourselves by dragging our lazy butts to Fitness Zone. And so we did, and for that; I think we deserve a pat on our backs! As much as we didn't want to go, we still managed to give our flat blubbery legs some exercise! After doing, well... I would call it a reasonable amount of running [Just to make myself feel better :) ], while resting by the big work out machines and stuff, we see Wu Chun walk in!! Yipee! Gosh.. for a moment there I just stared at him. I don't know, he isn't that much of a big celebrity yet, but inside of me, it still felt like a pretty big deal! That's just me anyway, he still seems normal in a way. But he's awfully dreamy to look at. :D!

Apparently, he's now doing pretty good for himself! He's a singer and an actor at Taiwan. He's in some chinese boyband named 'Fahrenheit'. And it's very weird! Because he comes from Brunei! ;D! I tell you, I didn't think he was very good looking until this evening. I would've never thought he was from Brunei if I didnt' know him! Sigh.. He's great! :D! Just something about him that made him look so "celebrity" - like. He's also got himself quite a number of fans already, hrmm.. *Cough* Sheryl! ;D! I wouldn't blame them! He is quite good looking!

Jean went back right after Wu Chun went out. I walked her down and went back up to the gym, and when I walked in - Wu Chun was still sitting there :D! I looked like some loner - stalker person or something. I took a seat on the table next to his, *drools* hahahaha. Anyway, I managed to get a picture with him! He's very tall. Hrmm.. well, no, not really :( I'm just really short.. And he has a face as smooth as a baby's butt! I swear to god! Hai-ya-yahh. He's leaving tmrw!! :( So maybe you girls could still catch him at the airport! Ha!


Ha! It's Wu Chun! Hrmm.. Cute isn't he? ;D, I look hideous in this photo :( I didn't want to ask for another photo with him, but he somehow managed to dazzle the photo up with his pretty boy-ness ey?! Kinda looks like Wang lee hom too doesn't he?! Hrmm.. yumm :d I think I'll just pretend that he's Wang lee hom instead :)

0 comments: