Wednesday

Banned Advertisements. Ha!

Well, another day - another post! Today I went to boring old ge-dong again. Azim picked me up [Once again, Thanks Muh!], and met up with Jean by the lounge. We couldn't watch the 5.40 movie for 'Night at the Museum', because Jean had to get back early. So we just chilled at Swensens for quite some time. Then went over to the ugly small ass arcade we have here at 'THE' Mall! [What other malls do we have here huh? :( Brunei is soo deadd..] where we spotted Jon Ooi by the dancing machines, who were there with his cousins [Rachel, and a few of their other Singaporean cousins]. Jean went back shortly after. Azim and I walked her over to the Centrepoint where her mum picked her up. Then Azim and I chilled at Coffee bean while we waited for his ride. Muh sent me back again [Thanks Azim and Muh!! ;D!], and that was pretty much it :(. Pretty boring, but at least I didn't have to stay at home and watch myself grow fatter each minute. Today though! I bought another DVD. This time it was "The 40 year old virgin". I'll be watching that later on tonight.

Apparently, 'Night at the Museum' is a pretty good movie. So I'll be sure to check that out soon! Ben Stiller, and Owen Wilson are in it!


Anyway, I was bored today. I decided to go check up "Banned Advertisements" on Youtube. And here are a few clips I found. Youtube has all sorta shit on it, it's great entertainment. well, have fun then! :D!

1. Banned ad' for XBOX. Don't understand why they banned it, because I found it quite good!



2. Adidas ad' [Vs. Nike] Haha, I found this a good one as well.



3. Pepsi ad' [Vs. Coca-Cola], has got to be one of the best. Haha, check this one out :)



4. Some Korean noodle ad'



5. Haha, and that's right - Use fruit flavoured condoms! ;D



6. And this Condom ad' is pretty hilarious. Be sure to check this one out ;)



Well, That's about it for today. Will blog another time ;D! Toodles for now!

I HOPE THIS UGLY ASS MANNEQUIN GIVES YOU NIGHTMARES TONIGHT! 8o! :) have fun.

0 comments: