Sunday

Rapist in brunei?! :O

Yes, another post. I'm so bored, I have to blog everydayyy.. but I'm still loving the holidays ;D. Hrm.. well at the moment, I'm just entertaining myself with 'yo mama!' jokes, and am watching abit of the 'Green Screen Show' on youtube. I tell you, Youtube has all sorts of things. You can find just about anything in that website, haha I've been watching abit of 'Friends' lately too! and 'The Family Guy!" ahaha.

So, yesterday Jasmine stayed over. She came during the afternoon and we went to boring old ge-dong at 5-ish. Just the two of us :(, we're such loners. hahah but it still went alright! We had dinner at swensens ;D - it was a pretty satisfying dinner, but came out feeling like I was pregnant, urghh.. Then we watched the 7.15 show for 'The Holiday', that movie made me pretty emoo mann.. hahaha. Nothing special lah that movie, wasn't that great. I mean, just the usual romance/'abit' of comedy movie. At some point during that movie, I really felt like falling asleep. But it was very sweet ;D! If you're out on a date, and you're in for a little snuggling with your partner ;), 'The Holiday' is the movie for you! Don't be stupid and go watch 'Borat' instead, hahah. 'Borat' btway was such a dumb movie. Haha, I don't blame them for banning the movie from the cinemas here - haha but that's just in my opinions anyway.

We went to buy a few DVD's after the movie, to watch at night - :( I bought it with my own 10 bucks.. AND JASMINE FELL ASLEEP!.. SO WE COULDN'T WATCH IT. We bought Borat and Devil wears Prada. SO - I watched Borat myself :( and I felt like a loner! I had to smile to myself when I was watching that movie. And I was so sleepy, I was so close to falling asleep on the couch. I watched it until 4am - then did a little chatting with Air and Jon shim again, then snoredddd till it was 10am. And went to lunch with my family and Jasmine at Sheraton :) and came out feeling pregnant again!

So, the weirdest thing happened today. ;S.. This afternoon [after Jasmine left], I was on my computer and my parents were in their room. I had my dog with me, but he was at the balconey, staring at God knows what. Hrmm.. I heard the back door slammed downstairs - and my dog at the balconey was going pretty maniac out there, he was barking his ass out. But you know, I usually ignore it haha because he barks at the most pointless things ever. haha so I was thinking 'Hrm.. kokoh's back!!!!' haha then I started thinking later on 'hrm.. what's taking him so bloody long to come up', but whatever you know. Too lazy to check. Uhmm then someone came up.. but it wasn't my kokoh =/ IT WAS A STRANGER. Fck, I was freaking the hell out. He came up, and he saw me. We both kinda stared at each other forwhile, then I saw him jump a little, and he mumbled something out. "uhh.. mum.. done already? uhh nvm" and he ran down. So you know, obviously, I was just kinda "WTF??!!" haha then I went to my mama's room, and told her "ma, there's a strange man that just came up! GO CHECK! it's weird!!!" anddd.. by the time my mum, dad and I got down, he was gone. Commeee onnn', of all dayys - I leave the backdoor unlocked, and a strange man comes up. urghh, I was scared shitless. And my dog had to be in the balconey. Or he could've chased him around the house or something - While I throw cups and plates at that guy, perhaps chase him around like an old chinese lady with a broomstick on one hand. Okay, so I just think it's really odd you know? I dont' know, he was prolly a rapist!! :O. haha.

There isn't anything in particular to blog about today really, just a few random stuff. By the way, Congrats to Azim's band - "Evilive" for making it all the way to the newspaper! "EVILIVE, LOCAL METAL BAND", and a huge photo on the page of you guys :) haha so then, I'm off! Shrek 2 is on HBO, and I want to watch! I'll blog another time, toodles for now.

0 comments: