Saturday

Pick up lines

Okay, if you're wondering why my last 2 posts were done on the same day, it was because I deleted my last blog, and copied the two posts down into this blog instead. :D! So those posts were actually done on monday and on thursday. Well, you know, just incase you were wondering ;D haha..
Hrm.. Well, nothing much is going on today. I was supposed to go out with Azim, Hazim and Jasmine - but change of plans. So Jasmine's just going to come over to my place today to stay over. And perhaps go out later on today. I'm feeling rather tired, even though I had just about 10 hours of sleep, hahah! I went to bed yesterday at 2-ish, 3-ish, and woke up at 12-ish. Snoree.. I stayed up all night chatting to Air and Jon shim. Jon shim was feeling emo ;D! Hahaha

So as I said in my last post, I was thinking of getting a haircut. And so I did! Yesterday afternoon ;D, hahaha. The curls are gone now, but after showers it'd curl up a little - but not as much as it used to. My split ends are gone! It just looks a little heavy towards the bottom of the hair, so I'm thinking of doing something about that some time this week, or next. Perhaps tomorrow.
Anyway, Greg left a few weeks ago, and at times I still think to myself "Omg, Greg's gone.. awwwh.." Yeah, pretty slow huh? It takes time to absorb information like that, because I'm so used to the fact that he's still in Brunei. He's prolly in Aust hitting on older chicks at the moment, with his lame pick up lines haha. Sigh, it really sucks you know? Because we might not be able to see him again. If he does decide to come back to give us a visit, that'd probably be ages from now, and he never comes online, and whenever I try to call him, it goes straight to his voicemail. Oh well, we'll get used to it eventually ;D, school year isn't going to be the same without him. Here are a few photos of him I've decided to post up. ;D have fun.

It's Gregs famous photo pose.

hahaha!

Greg reminds me of these silly pick up lines he used to always tell me. Haha hrmm.. So I decided to search some up to put on - You never know ;D They may come in handy one day! haha read them through, they're kinda funny.

  • What's that on your face? Oh, must just be beauty. Here, let me get it off. Hey, it's not coming off!
  • When I get married, I wonder if God will be mad that I stole one of his angels.
  • Ya know, you look really hot! You must be real reason for global warming.
  • You're daddy must be an archer because he sure shot a bulls eye.
  • Is there a rainbow today? I just found the treasure I've been searching for!

Haha! and check this out, these are suggestions for women to respond to pick up lines!

  • Guy: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
  • Girl: Oh really, because if I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put F and U together.
  • Guy: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
  • Girl: Did it hurt when they kicked you out of hell??
  • Guy: I would die for you...
  • Girl: Prove it!
  • Guy: I'm all you've got cutie..
  • Girl: Then I must not have alot
  • Guy: Is this seat empy?
  • Girl: Yes, and this would be too if you sit down!

hahaha! have fun ;D If you're ever bored, check out www.bored.com! I got that site way back in year 8, Amirah gave it to me. haha anyway, I'll post another time, till then, toodles!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA. Hilarious! :D