Thursday

Yo mamaaa jokes!

Garh! I'm already getting rather lazy to blog.. and it's only been a week or two - and I know when I get things started, I never tend to stick to it. I always end up giving up or something. It's very sad :(, I'm not proud of it or anything! Hopefully I won't abandon this blog too soon, not until I blog a post up titled as "IT'S MY BLOGS' 1 YEAR ANNIVESARY!!!", then maybe I'd let myself abandon it. ;D!


Okay! So nothing really has happened since the last I blogged. Jean came back on Monday, So I went out with her on Tuesday - and where else but to boring old ge-dong? Haha, we went gyming at fitness zone, and then had dinner at Swensens ;D! Where we saw Jeff, but didnt' realise it was him until he left ;(, because he had dyed his hair and we didn't recognise him. Anyway, we bought a couple of CD's. We walked over to Unitek to get a few games ;( so we could entertain ourselves when we've got nothing else better to do during the holidays. We bought a few Sims CD's! Haha, I've decided to start playing that game again. I know, that game is pretty old school, but it's still pretty fun! ;D! And Jean bought a few other random CD's for herself. Garh, Unitek sucks actually. I dont' know why everybody goes there to get DVD's. Quality sucks and price isn't all that great, and the music they have blasting outside is quite disturbing really - well, I think so anyway ;D! You may like it, but I don't :). Me and Jean got bored, so went over to that big orange CD shop next to Dee Jay at the mall - you know?! you know?! yeah, that one ;D! And there, we bought a few DVD's. I bought 'My super ex-girlfriend' [Which btway was quite a dissapointment! Wasn't as funny as I thot it'd be, and was pretty stupid. It was okay though :D!] and Jean bought Rob - B - Hood. THEN WE GOT BORED AGAIN.. Zzz.. So we decided to compare the prices of DVD's from that big orange CD shop, and Dee Jay! And for the same quality you get cheaper DVD's at Dee Jay!





  • DVD's at the big orange CD shop are 5 bucks
  • At Dee Jay - they're 3 bucks
  • AT UNITEK - they're 1.50 for really crappy 'VCD' quality-like DVD's, 5 bucks for pretty bad qualities, and 8 bucks for super quality - but still a ripoff ;D!


So now you know where to go to! To get cheap and good DVD's. Dee Jay's a good place to go to. Hah! We then walked over to Euro Classic, where I picked up a statue thingmabob and part of it dropped off because it wasn't glued on properly. The people who worked there made it seem like it was my fault ;( but it wasn't, it just wasn't stuck on properly! So as they were making a pretty big fuss about it all, me and Jean ran off like scared little bitches without them knowing. ;D! And then ended the night at coffee bean where we waited for our ride =D!

YESTERDAY; I went to Empire! Where I met up with Jean, Jasmine, Brian and Harry. And then saw Chen and his friends bubblin themselves up at the jacuuziiii. Anyway, it was fun and all. Jasmine had to go off because she was there with her cousins, Harry and Brian had to go off early, SO IT was only me and Jean again :(. We took a buggy to the country club to take a shower, garhh.. the toilet at the country club is so nice to be in man. I like it ;D! Then had dinner at Spaggetiniii, where they served us really classy food. We dont' know how to eat classy food ;(. For starters they gave us a huge plate. And on it was a cup the size of a shot glass or something, filled with tomato soup [it was really puny :( ] Next to it, it had some green stuff sprinkled on the plate the shape of a triangle [which obviously wasn't meant to be eaten, but was just there to make the dish pretty. Looked kinda out of place to me, didn't make the dish any prettier.] And i don't know, on the other side of the plate was some sorta shit.. really really tiny shit.. that kinda looked like sushi, but it wasn't. I'm not sure what it was, hrmm.. THEN they served us the worst mushroom soup ever! If you ever go there, don't order mushroom soup! It's not nice! and by the time they gave us our Pizza, we were already full.. garhh.. So we didn't get to finish the whole pizza off.

The pizza we ate - it was a folded up. Kinda looked like a curry puff, but the size of your face :)


That's it really, Spent the night walking about Empire. Went back and stayed over at Jeans where we watched Rob-b-hood. It's a good movie, the guy that acted in it is really cute. I fell inlove with him hahaha. And, yeah. MSN has been a real bitch to me today. MSN sucks so badly at the moment, it's gettin really screwed up. Anyway, I'm off then. Will post another time, toodles!


P.S: If you're ever bored, read a few yo-mama jokes :). Just for fun, y'know. Here are some ;D! Have fun then.




  • Yo mama so fat people jog around her for exercise


  • Yo mama so fat she went to the movies and sat next to everyone


  • Yo mamma so fat you haveta roll over twice to get off her...


  • Yo mama so fat she goes to a resturant, looks at the menu and says "okay!"


  • Yo mama so fat she got to iron her pants on the driveway


  • Yo mama so fat she's on both sides of the family!


  • Yo mama so fat that when whe was born, she gave the hospital stretch marks.


  • Yo mama so ugly they push her face into dough to make gorilla cookies


  • Yo mama so ugly her mom had to be drunk to breast feed her


  • Yo mama so ugly they pay her to put her clothes on in strip joints.


  • Yo mama so ugly she looks out the window and gets arrested!


  • Yo mama so ugly that your father takes her to work with him so that he doesn't have to kiss her goodbye.


  • Yo mama so stupid it took her 2 hours to watch 60 minutes


  • Yo mama so stupid that she puts lipstick on her head just to make-up her mind


  • Yo mama so stupid she got locked in a grocery store and starved!


  • Yo mama so stupid she could trip over a cordless phone!


  • Yo mama so stupid that she sold the car for gas money.


  • Yo mama so stupid she stole free bread.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

annnn :D haha. link me? :)

-jess x

scuttlebutt said...

ANN HAAHAHAHHA I WAS LOOKING FOR MY SIMS CD BUT I ThINK I'VE THROWN IT AWAY:@