Friday

Time to do sum'more blogging :)

Okay, bummer... I've done nothing since the last time i blogged. just stayed home, and watch movies.. play sim city 4 [which btway i'm getting quite good at] and watch VJ Utt on MTV, *drools*.. I swear to god, VJ Utt is one good looking guy!! Well anyway, I'm not doing anything at the moment.. Just chatting to Air and Han, so I thought I'd do some blogging :)

I don't know how to add a tag board to this stupid blog, and my blog sucks so bad because Azim can't be arsed to make it look pretty just yet. And when he says "I'll do it! soon.." That day will never come :(. He has photos in his camera that I've wanted him to send to me since August, he still hasn't sent them to me yet. Everytime i ask for it, he says someting like "It's in the other computer!! I'll send them to you tomorrow!!" and when I ask for them the next day, he won't reply me. Typical of him :). And I want to go to the gym with him today, but I don't think he wants to. AZIM you skinny little bitch :).. Gain some speed bumps on your arms!

Uhmm.. well I just came out from the shower not too long ago, and OH MY GOD!! I've got split ends! I think it's about time I get a haircut. I think i'll get one today :D. Just the usual, layer it a little, not too short though. These few days I've been spending time trying to uncurl my curls, hahah.. It's kinda worked, it isn't so curly anymore. Just at times when it feels like it's in the mood for irritating me, it'll curl up a little. I've also been thinking about dying my hair black again, but as if my hair needs to be any more dryer than it already is. Sigh, i'm just seroiusly killing my hair aren't I? haha.. I've also thought about getting a fringe :) but everyone has fringes now, and it won't look very special :(. I'm definately not going to straighten my hair, because everyone has straightened hair now as well. You know, maybe i'll just get a haircut, wait till it uncurls, and that'll be the end of my hair thinking days! Just leave it as it is! hahaha, and maybe get much more loopier curls the next time ;D! When my hair goes all black, i'm thinkingg of dying itt.. Red-ish? hrmm.. perhaps the same colour as I have now, just less blonde - more of copper in a way.. Anyway :) Enough about my hair.

I'm going to watch TV a little now, while I wait for my lunch to be ready haha. My, if I keep up with this unhealthy routine I've been going through these few days for the whole holiday, I'd just be earning myself a one-way ticket to fatty, unhealthy land! Where BFG's live and have 10 scoops of ice-cream for every meal each day! I really have to start thinking about going to the gym, or going jogging some day. But i'm always feeling lazy :(.. We'll see :) haha I'll blog another time, toodles for now!

P.S: I've been watching alot of Russell Peters lately on youtube. hahaha he's hilarious ;D!


So as Pablo Francisco ;D!


0 comments: