Thursday

Introducing a new member to the Lee family

...and it's SPIFFY THE HAMSTER!!








While I'm writing this, I'm watching you run on the hamster wheel hahahah you have to be the most adorable thing ever. You're 3 weeks old and you're the size of my thumb! Even smaller when you huddle up in the tube and nibble on the oats and nuts I've given you! I hope you stay this size forever hehe. :D

But you're like being the biggest bitch ever. I offered a piece apple to you this afternoon and you didn't take it, then I tried giving you some cheese earlier, you still didn't take it. You only chose to eat it when I chucked it in your foot pallet. Geeze, what do I have to do to gain some trust from you huh??

Tomorrow I'm going to potty train you. You left your little shit dropplets all over the place.. You even choose to shit in the most 'ergarhd' place ever, the tube.. where there are holes lined at the bottom big enough for your shit dropplets to fall through.. so now you even managed to get shit dropplets on my table you bitch! Spiffy, you're very rude. I gladly take you in, and this is how you repay me. *sigh*
- - - - - - - - - -

That was written for him. Y'know, when I finally teach him how to read. I have high expections for this guy..

hahaha Spiffy was a name Metis helped come up with me yesterday night while we were chatting. I think it sounds so intelligent and fast, haha and dwarf hamsters like Spiffy are very active, and he runs like a cheeetaah, so I thought Spiffy would be the ultimate ding dong name for him. Metis and I came up with a few other names, BiBi HAHHAHAHAA. Cheddar, Pebbles and Spiffy were my choices though hehe.

Anyway, I'm very excited! The whole idea of having responsibilities and actually takin care of my own pet. Spiffy sleeps with me in my room, it doens't get too chilly, temperature's just nice for him. Hopefully he'd warm up to the environment quick..

Spiffy was an early birthday gift from my brother. It was like a surprise haha (I knew he was going to get me a hamster.. mum told me. But I just pretended to be surprised, y'know.. "holy shit!! Seriously?? You're gettin me a hamster??? Thanks koh! You're the best man!" Oh well haha he bought it).

0 comments: