Saturday

Drinkin and Drivin

I came upon this site the other night, and I had to share it with you guys.. I don't think you get many cases like this in Brunei, but you certainly do in other places around the world. It's pretty crazy..

Well basically the story goes like that.. In late 1999, Jacqueline got into a car collision and had 60% of her body covered with burns, but survived! She was on the way home with a couple of friends when drunken driver veered right into her lane and killed two passangers, and left Jacqueline burnin in the front seat. Anyway, the photos really caught my attention..

Photo of Jac before the car collision
Jac and her dad
Her car after burstin into flames
Now Jac had lost her hair, her ears, parts of her nose, her left eyelid and had her fingers amputated. She didn't get burnt at parts below her hips

Jacqui with her dad

Treatin her burns, her skin rips easily at her forehead.
Moisturizing her left eye since she's got no eyelid
Reggie Stephey (cause of devestatin Jacqui's life)
3 months after being in the car collision
I know this is a very depressing story, but I had to share it with you guys.. How life can take a sudden turn in such a small amount of time. I've always known I had to live life to the fullest, but now I think I'll take that to another degree haha.. anyway, if you're willing to know more about Jacqui's collision and her after stories, click here.

0 comments: