Tuesday

Armageddon.. The world's about to end soon!




...which could explain the strange storm we had yesterday night.. It was really unexpected, especially when all of us recieved text messages warnin us on Saturday that a Mini Typhoon was comin our way (at 11pm).. which we all soon found out was complete bulls#it.

No really, the whole thought of our world ending isn't the most comforting to think about.. It's actually a pretty scary thought.

All I hear nowadays everytime I turn the radio on are talks about global warming and major climate changes we're all experiencing.. but because we're all too god damn stuffed in our own worlds and we're too afraid to face the reality of it all, we (most of us) choose to ignore it and go on with our lives without at least trying to put an effort into making a slight change.. which could also explain why everytime we'd take a drive around Brunei, we'd see a nenek by the street burnin trash when there clearly isn't any reason to do so.

I'm not going to lie though, I for one ocasionally throw my trash by the streets when I'm feeling a little lazy.. hehe. But I'd like to make a change. So far my attempts have been unsucessful.. I planted a tree and it died within weeks.

I want my children and my grandchildren to be able to see a proboscis monkey when they're older, or be able to see the world the way we're all seeing it now.. but by the looks of how things are at the moment, I dont' think we'd ever be able to stop global warming, rather delay it. So when's the world going to 'end'? I know putting all of this into your head right now isn't exactly the cheerful thing to do.. haha but really, it's all happening so quick, I reckon we'd all be living underwater pretty soon!

We could be living in homes like these! hehe which is pretty awesome actually.. I found this the other day while surfin the net. It isn't as random as you think it is..

So I just lost my motivation to blog, I'll leave it here and will blog another time. Armageddon's about to come, so pack your bags and start diggin some shelters! Tooodles

0 comments: