Tuesday

Pimples are the bomb

Holy shiznit... OK so I just had a facial treatment yesterday, haha and it hurt like a bitch. I was looking through Ann and Jon's new blog - http://chiseenisus.blogspot.com/ (check it out!)
and they linked a video on youtube of this guy with a huge ass zit on his back, and they had some hard core poppin sessions with it man. It was really gross, pukeable and the pus didnt' seem to want to stop coming out.. haha and then I checked out similair videos, and there's a video of this guy having a pretty bad infection on his armpit. They called it a zit, but I seriously, seriously doubt it's a zit..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdXJjEyjI_4&mode=related&search=
Here. Must watch! It doesn't look anything like a zit man.. I honestly don't think you should be watching it right before dinner though ahah. Some really gross stuff they have in youtube! It's a pretty crazy world out there.. hrmm wait a minute, I just read through it and it originally was a boil that had been through surgery and now it's been filled up with gauze until it finally heals up. It's still a really disturbing clip though! You also should check out the huge ass zit clip on the person's back at Ann and Jon's blog. haha yeap.

OK HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHA.. Those two videos are nothing compared to this one here man. Forget the links I gave you above.. ditch those and watch this!

No joke this is by far the most pukeable video I've seen in a long time.. oh my god this woman has problems! It's the largest zit I've ever seen in my life! It's a tumor.. apparently.. but oh my god you have to watch this! *shudders*

So my days have really just been occupied by DVD watching, Oreo munching, Milk sipping, Day dreaming, Sleep talking and all that other shizzle. To be honest, nothing much really has happened, and by the looks of it, holidays are starting off prettyyy great! No joke! ...likee.. usually people would enjoy travelling during their holidays, or going to the gym.. I enjoy staying home and being a lazy cow. But at times a good holiday out of Brunei sounds really good.. and maybe a few gym sessions wouldn't be bad.. but I like staying home and feeling unproductive at times. It's a good change, whereas during school days I'd have to worry about completing my english essay or art project by next week or something. Wait a minute.. I stil have to wrory about that, but I'll leave that for later thinking..

hrmm.. so is it me or does Rihanna just sound really dumb? hehe no really.. I don't blame her accent, she has some weird jamaican accent or some sort.. but what makes her so great? Could it posibbly be her unexpressionless voice she puts on everytime she sings? Or her really creepy way of dancing tip toed in her Umbrella video? Or the really dumb name she had given for her new album 'Good girl turns bad'?! urrrrhh.. Sure Rihanna.. We believe you've 'turned bad'.. haha ok so maybe what she was meant to project out was taht she had matured so much more since the last album..? Really random stuff I'm pointing out here.. But I honestly dont' like Rihanna. WAHAHHHH.. that's just me.

Oh yeah you also have to check out Akon's 'raping scene' on the stage with a 15 year old. What the hell was he thinking.. even if she was 18 years old, I wouldnt' think it'd be appropriate to perform that to an audience.. Holy shiznit that's messed.. He just starting tossing the girl around and performing sexual stunts on her.. maybe it's a type of dance they have over where he came from?! hahah but a little dodgy dont' you think?! You'd know when you actually see the video.. it's so odd!
http://absolutely.fa-bulo.us/akon-simulated-rape-video/
hahah watch closely, he runs off after the dance like he'd just realised he'd just done something really bad. Sorta like a "Oops! I just had dry sex with this girl on stage infront of all my fans! Oh man I really shoudlnt' have done that! I shoudl probably run away now and hope nobody saw it!" haha Akon sucks too..

Yerh man.. ok taht's probably about it.. I will update soon. Toodles!

0 comments: