Friday

New look for the layout!

Ok, I've finally changed the layout of my blog. I've been wanting to change it since forever but I've never gotten around to doing it, because I'm useless when it comes to changing the layouts of a blog.. So I always have to wait until Carrie comes online. You probably already know, but to navigate yourself aroudn the blog, you have to click on the coin-like crosses at the bottom of the page. It's not very obvious, even I didn't know until Carrie told me. I found myself clicking all over the page like a loser.. If you've figured out how to navigate around the blog yourself, big ups to you!! You a genius. I had a problem reading the tagboard at first, but it was alright after I restarted my computer.. so if you have problems with it too.. try restarting your computer.. (if you that desperate to tag)

I went to watch the Sultan cup today with Jasmine, Harry and Jon Shim. haha we met at Funbread cafe and then walked over to batu bersurat (it isn't as far as you think) to watch Jon Shim's sister's team play.. Had Kevin pick me and Jon up at CHAI KEN XIAANGG (teo poi hoon) because it was pourin cats and dogs out.. Watched Jasmo and some other team play, and then watched Malar (?) Setia the pinoy imported team play with some other team. Chris the supposingly very goodlooking player... wasn't as goodlooking as I thought he was going to be. Chen, Jasmine, Kevin and Jonshim all had assured me that I was going to go bonkers when I see him.. but I must say.. I was a little disappointed when I saw him sitting by the stands. He didn't give me the 'omfg I'm going to stalk him the whole night' impression.. more of a 'huh?.. HIM? :S hmm.. ok..' sorta impression.. he's only good looking when he's playing hahahahha..

We had Jon act homosexual infront of him! We could see that Chris was feeling a little uneasy everytime he was put out on the court.. more of being paranoid. Sorta like..
"Shit.. that homo's looking at my ass.. should I stick my arms out like that? Would he be checkin my arms out if I do? Am I running ok... Could my running style be turning that kid on?.."
hahaha which was really funny. Jon was screamin "AHHHH CHRISS!! I LOVE YOUU! DUNK FOR ME!!" the whole night, so paisei ok. Chris was so embarassed too, you could see it. hahahahaha then Jon asked him wehther he could take a photo with him ;) ahahaha.. Chris is so popular. After the match all tha ladehs rushed after him to ask whether they could take photos with him..

hahah ok so Jon didn't turn out as gay as expected in this photo











0 comments: