Thursday

Happy birhtday Harry !

Happy birthday Harry!!! wootz wootz! Anyway a short post for today.. I"m not inspired to write about anything in particular at the moment but Harry's little party he had at his place tonight! So ok, blah di blah.. the usual. I don't think you'd be that interested in what I did today, but if you are.. I had Jon pick me up today and we went to pick up a few cake slices for Harry at LeApple (hmm.. Jasmine and Jon still owes me $4.00 *hint hint* I hope you're reading this Jon.. hahahahhahaha), and we arrived with our PoKlEnxX outfitzZz. I'll post photos ok!

Paikia shots ok. So samseng
hahahahahaha ok I know it's pretty gross, but me and Jon had raspberry condoms in our mouths instead of cigarettes. I thought they were ketchup packets.. They were gifts for Harry..
hehe whoops. I accidently threw an inflatable dummy at Azim's left eye.. and you could instantly see blood clots on his eyeball.. His eye was bloodshot red the whole night
Jasmine's present to Harry! hahAHAHA to be honest I'm not even sure what it is.. but it's made of playdough

Hardcore fckin sessions broke the bed
Of course.. a party is never a party without a 'girly-slumber-party-moment'
We do our hair, paint our nails and we gossip!!
Azim showing his feminine side
OK. So samseng


Threesome.. hmm..
Pictionary!
This boy is the genious ok. Don't play play.. He is the pictionary master and he's so fckin smart. What the fuck is an 'Easter Island'?! How the hell does a 12 year old like him know and not us..?!
Rockstars
Cake
AHHHHH. This boy is so cute!! I think his name is Roe-Roe..?


My comic to Harry!


We rock ok.
Pro lead singer


third-wheeler


Nintendo wiiii


Me and Harry rockin it at the Tennis court
Pictionary
Poklenx



hahahaha Nacho the dog from hell

PoKlEn HeArTxXx~


Condoms for Harry!
Cigarettes for Harry!

Vodka for Harry!

My comic for Harry!

0 comments: