Monday

Something's funky...

My room smells. It's that smell which builds up and eventually stenches the whole place after you leave a wet carpet in the room for a period of time. I'd probably describe the smell as the smell of dead rats and lizards. Perhaps a little durian around its edges, and a whooping fine twist of SHIT! In this case though, it's a fucking towel. Who knew such a small item like that could achieve such wondrous things.

My towel's been in my room for quite some time now... I've been using it, and racking it, then re-using it, then racking it. I have an appalling habit of re-using everything that my maid hasn't thrown into the wash for me (excluding underwear and sweaty clothes). I wouldn't say it's being unhygienic, I would like to think of it as more of a fear of having to share my stuff with other people. I dont' want people to use my towel, or anything sanitary for that matter.

It's incredible how we build these little bonds with our possessions, we don't even know it. I've managed to build a bond with my towel, I don't even want to let it go. My toothbrush is my savior. My life revolves around a toothbrush. Seeing it being thrown into the bin after it's been frayed is like... letting go a piece of me. Months with that toothbrush and it never once let me down. But of course that piece of me sprouts back alive once I find an even better-newer looking toothbrush. Then the cycle starts again.

I will never share my lip balm with anyone. It's just inhumane man. Lip balms are very personal and it's been on my lips and everything, it's not right. It's sick if anyone ever thinks about sharing anyone else's lip balm. I get fairly paranoid whenever I have a flavoured lip balm and people ask whether they could sniff it. A million and one things instantly run through my head. I start to think what if they sniff out and nose particles are blasted onto the tip of my lip balm. Or the other way around, where they sniff in and to think that they're sniffing in what's been on my lips.. just makes me feel dirtier than usual.

This is not directed to anyone in particular, it's just me and my paranoia.

This goes back to the whole public toilet situation. Public toilets should not even exist, they're a sick joke.

Ran into a toilet today, the smell was... Indescribable, it was bad man. But I told myself I haev to mantain decent manners, and remain calm for as long as I can hold my breath. Gadong mall has a reputation of not having any tissue paper what so ever in their toilets, so the only cubicle which had toilet paper was the cubicle which someone decided to leave some shit in. I should've known why it was the only cubicle with toilet paper in. It was either she was being really inconsiderate for leaving the lid and door wide open, or she was just being really honest. I don't understand why they always have to leave bits of shit floating around, and not just a clump of shit instead. They always have to make it look like they have diarrhea.

And holy shit, did you guys know that the kings, queens and jacks of different suits had different poses and significance? That blew my mind this morning man. I was playing with a deck of cards and I realized... that they all looked different. And the little men in the google home page, they're nearly achieving soemthing. I can see something building up... so all eyes on the little men.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

tht looks dodgy.. don't click on it aah anyone. later virus then you know. don't blame me.