Wednesday

Perfect pictures for an imperfect world

Oh dear.. I stumbled upon a commercial ad on internet this afternoon.. My god I told myself I had to show you guys the clip..

http://www.rofl.to/photos-for-the-imperfect-world

now tell me.. is this a comercial ad for a camera?! because if it is, why the fuck would any of us want to take photos with it after watching this ad?! it says "perfect pictures for an imperfect world".. wait.. huh? strange, they're doing a very good job with convincing us not to take photos though.. it's such a depressing advertisement! maybe it's telling us that the camera can take photos of objects and make it seem perfect through the lens.. and erase all the flaws away. mm... sounds like bullshit to me.

If you ask me, I think society's pretty fucked man. I know this isn't anything new and you've probably heard it about a millions times now, but I've just been thinking.. generally I think it's those damn Americans with their constant strive to be the 'it' place, my god and with those damn hilbilies and ghetto fools all those stupid poklens in the mall look up to.. who keeps shooting us with movies and music, trends, reality TV shows.. mm I'm definately not saying that I'm totally against them. You know.. I love desperate housewives and the OC!! and you know all that other chick flicks hehe. but I just dont understand why we're living in this..

the media.. well can burn in hell. Again, nothing new but I don't think we'd all be looking ourselves in the mirror from day to day and trying to look like a certain stereotypical image of how a girl shoudl look like if it wasn't for the media. If it wasn't for all those fake slutty chicks they put on magazine covers.. Then again, I guess we'd all be living really unhealthy if it wasn't for that. hmm.. come to think of it, we'd all probably be really obese and sloppy.. they'd probably have to make larger cars for us to fit into.. bigger beds.. larger toilet bowls for our fat asses. I could probably look at a really obese, hairy black man and say "mmm.. he's so sexy.. but quit dreaming Ann!!! He's so out of your leauge~ sigh".

OK so the images could give a healthy look, you know.. but do you know how much they edit those shit pictures?! those models look nothing like the outcome of those photos we see in our rip off seventeen magazines!! and people actually strive to look like that fake image.. they'd even go so far just to look like that. Y'know.. bullimic and crap..
If you dont' believe me on how much those images have been retouched, you can check this site out..

http://www.digitalphotoshopretouching.com/retouching.htm

I had a better site similair to this.. with far more better retouched photos.. but I lost it!!!! Well, this will do!

We're living in such a fake world. I swear.. I dont' even know what's real anymore. Everything is so fucking comercialized! My sister was reading a book by a author by the name of mm.. Think it was harumi murasaki. and she was telling me.. just like a sudden outburst of conversation, well the author said the last time something felt 'real' was in the 70's, when you bought a drink, you'd get a precisely that.. a drink. But if youw ere to buy a coke right now, it wouldn't just be extracts from the coca plant anymore, it'd be.. all these other strange chemicals. Because everything's so fckin over marketed nowadays, and we'd be buying a brand image not the drink. I would choose a paddlepop over an Anun icecream anytime..

mmmmm ok that's about it.. enough of my midnight ramblings. Swimming tomorrow for PE.. Time to get into 'shape' babeehxyxyz. giggity giggity giggity!

0 comments: