Tuesday

Tea.. mm.

helllooooooo blogging world!!! I'm so sorry I haven't been around lately but I honestly get so lazy during the weekdays, and during the weekends I just can't be arsed you know.. sigh. hahaha ok let me satisfy you people, if you need any satisfying that is.. Ok.. no. Wait, let me satisfy myself!! I feel so.. unfinished. As pathetic as it sounds!! It's like I have a little ring at the side of my head constantly telling me that I have to blog.. and it's like if I don't, it feels.. as if I've got some unfinished business to do. my god trust me I've been wanting to blog so many times last week hahahahahhahahaha if you come into this whole blogger website thing and sign into my account you'd see so many incomplete posts saved as drafts. It's just I lose my motivation halfway and also because you know, i just run out of things to say.

So I'll make this really short.. I doint' want to lose my motivation halfway and stop.

hahahahahah ok so you know how you go into big cafe's, and their logo often has a little date underneath stating when it's been established and shit. like.. you get 'established 1983' or 'since 1845' or something along that line..

The other day (about 3 months ago actually) we were at kiulap mall, we went into a small miserable looking cafe gahahhaa and found this..



Tea box cafe... SINCE 2001?!?! hahHAHAHAH so embarrassing why do they even bother putting it up. and what is that, like little flies flying around the coffee? I dont' know.. at least make the date up right? They could put 'since 1980' instead or something, at least got a little more class la.

'since 2001' tsz hahahahah who wants to drink coffee that's like 6 years old, the taste obviously wouldnt' be the same! Coffee from 100 years ago awlays tastes better, the recipe's gone through so mcuh, people likes to think that it's 'evolved' and the ingrediants are much more classier. It's just the thought of it makes it tasty.. you know. like the fact that 100 year old coffee's are made the original way by hand, and not gone through some huge chemical process through the factory and been exposed to the poluted air, probably dumped into shit water a couple of times in the south china sea or something. who wants to drink 2001 coffee?

oh ok whoops this makes it even better, hahahaha it's actually TEA! whoops. well ok, who would want to drink 2001 tea?!?!?! same shit.. the tea bags have probably been through the same chemical process as well anyway. The thought of having tea that originated from teabags that were actually made from pandan leaves straight off the jungle or something would make the tea drinking experience more tastier.

Ok. I blabbered.. hahahahhahahahahhahahha this might not even make sense but hmmmmm.. whatever that's your problem. hahaha I'm off to bedddddd!!!! bye!!

0 comments: