Thursday

Several good movies are coming out, which I'm really looking forward to. I've managed to make a list, so here you go! Be sure to check them out some time soon!

RUSH HOUR 3! Definately not something to miss. I have my hopes up on this one, rush hour 2 as I remembered was hilarious.. then again.. my sense of humor back then was a lot different from it is now. So who knows?
Shrek 3. Should be out in theaters really soon
And of course there's The Simpsons movie. Brave with the 2-D animations haha, definately not anything to miss in the near future as well
Who doesn't know Spiderman 3?! It's out today. I'm guessing it's fully booked throughout the whole of Brunei. haha, been the big talk for quite awhile now.. "Spiderrr mannn~ Spiderrmannn~ Spins a webbbb.. Spidermannnn~ FRIENDLYYY NEIGHBORHOODDD, SPIDERRR MANNN.."
Oh yeah~ Fantastic 4 the second! Have my hopes real high for this one!
Harry Potterr!! They're coming out real fast aren't they!? 13th July. Can't wait, can't wait.

Live free or die hard starring Bruce Willis! I saw this trailer on TV the other day, one of those action movies. Lots of cars flying around and crashing into people, and exploding hellicopters, lots of 'kan-chiong'ness and running around. I'm guessing it'd be one of those films that'd get your heart pumping real hard? Looked pretty good
OCEANS 13!!! OMG I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!....no not really. To be honest I've never watched any of the Oceans' before. I've heard it was the bomb, but I've never gotten to actually watching it.. Maybe I'll get around to watching this one when it's out..?
Pirates of the Caribbean the third of course! Been looking forward to this since last year. CHOW YUN FAT? Shit man that was a shocker!!! I never knew he was in it!

0 comments: