Monday

WAHAhhhh

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I'LL BLOGGGG. Sigh.. My blog's getting so abandoned man.. WHERE IS THE LOVE PEOPLE??!!! "Bloody hell celaka.." EH SEHH.. so samseng.. camceng.. leng leng.. beng beng.. Lately I haven't been inspired to blog.. I'm still not.. really.. But oh what the heck man!! I'm so darn stuck with these math equations and all I need right now is to rest my brain cells from all these damn calculations. Sometimes it really works man, you go down and get a packet of chocolates or crisps, you come back up and you do the equations just like that! Once I actually slapped my head for not getting it right the first time, and for realizing how dumb of a mistake that was.. It hurt.. Like a bag of rocks smashing right onto your breasts :( I'm not weird.. I'm not weird.. I'M NOT FREAKING WEIRD!! hahaahhahahahahaha geezes I'm losing my mind..

Believe me when I say this, I've gone from a living-walking ghost to a well-burnt chicken. I'm looking myself in the mirror right now and cursing at my Char siew pao-ed face.. Fobissea trainings really make you tan man. I'm not looking forward to going to Bangkok though :(.. It's funny because I thought I'd be looking forward to this shitless!!!!!! I'm leaving next Friday and I haven't even gotten the slightest feeling of butterflies fluttering in my tummy. Sometimes I even forget about the trip! hahaha maybe because it's the whole thought of competing with far more larger people.. Competing in athletic events with tall African girls, and playing football with girls with legs the size of Mount KK. WE'RE ALL GOING TO COME BACK WITH BROKEN LEGS AND FRACTURED SKULLS!!!!!!! WAHAHHHHH~ It's all cool~

Exams are starting next Monday, I CAN'T WAIT TILL IT ENDS. HAHAHAHA I'll be the happiest girl alive! Woah woah woahhh~.. Year 10's going to end already? Shit man, time flies as fast as Ann Lau's flaring nose goes when she laughs. ahaha happy days, happy days.. Year 10's been the bomb man! haha every year from now on is going to be hard workkkk. Until the day I retire! Maybe I won't need a job.. Maybe all I need is a rich hard working husband.. Maybe I could find one.. Maybe THAT'D BE PRETTY KICKASS. We'll see how everything goes.. MAYBE I WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND A BLOODY JOB, OR A RICH HARD WORKING HUSBAND. MAYBE I WONT' BE ABLE TO GET THROUGH TO UNI.. MAYBE I WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO GET THROUGH YEAR 11! hahah paranoid mannnnnn..

Okay. Enough. I'll blog some other time. Okay? Okay. Toodles losers.

0 comments: