Sunday

Just a few photos that were taken this weekend. I'll blog some other time!
Gadong yesterday night (Spiderman! Whee. Thanks Jasmine for the tickets to the movie! :P)
Escalator fun

Betty and Ann


Carrie
Wah, so paikia man this Carrie.

WE WANT OUR PIZZA HUT. :@

My cigarette burn on my forehead :( sigh. Azim-abusement man
Patiently waiting for our god-damn pizzas

Talent show in Friday! Fund-raising event for the Fobissea guys


Woooooo look at them pop their butts
Matin and Mr. Powell
Pop their butts again!!
Fobissea gang
The crowd
XI SHUA SHUA, XI SHUA SHUA, XI SHUA SHUA - OOO OOO!
Their silly dance
Kristy and Jasmine Blundell's hip hop dance
Was very groovy ;)

Close-ups


HAHAHAHAHA Ann Lau so serious man
Wahahhh!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! I think I just shit in my pants
We like to turn people on

PEAAANUT!

Azim the stinky!
What the hell are you doing Harry?!?! hahaha pro photographer, pro photographer.
Harry's photography skills
Woooo! So hot man this dance.
Look at him go!!!


Serial kiler shot

0 comments: