Sunday

Dear mosquito,

Sup? You've been buzzing about in my room now for quite awhile, and I have to say.. That you're fucking annoying. You've just won yourself a one-way ticket to masquito hell when I woke up this morning to find 6 different mozzie bites all over my right arm. I assume that it was you that have been sucking on my thirst quenching blood all night while I was asleep, because I've attempted countless times in trying to smack you dead everytime I see you buzzing about. I don't see two masquitoes, I only see one, and I'm certain that it's you! You blood sucking vampire that never seems to want to get out of my room even though I leave my door wide open for you. Instead you decide to hang about in my room. You're ticking me off right now too, because I see you flying around my dressing table. You look really stupid.

I don't know how many of you you've managed to bring into my room, but I swear to Buddha that the next time I see you around me again, I'll grab you with my hand and watch you struggle while I pluck all your wings out, then I'll stick a needle through you and put you over the BBQ set and roast you into masquito-satay! Same goes to all your masquito pals. But because I've been brought up to think that my ancestors have taken the form of insects and animals.. I think I'll just smack you silly and rub you in between my palms and hear the slow "squish-squish" sounds.. SOUNDDD OF MUSICCCC~~ I'll fart right onto you if you happen to buzz pass my ass, and I'll watch you faint onto the floor. You're probably behind me and reading this.. I'm going to start hunting you down today, I swear to god. So buzz out the door while you still have the bloody chance to. Ugh.

Much love, Annnn >:)

0 comments: