Sunday

Cannibals, bees and legs

Heliooo-Cheriooo! My computer has finally decided to let me blog. GodDamn it, stupid Internet Explorer. So yipee-yoo hah, I'll try my best to blog a little more now.

Nothing has been up man.. Here I am, trying to complete my business project by Tuesday, and I don't think I'm doing too much of a good job here - For one, I'm here blogging instead of actually trying to complete it. Business studies I swear to Buddha is being a big bitch in a turd-bucket! I really want tie it around a tree with a rope and let a horse drag the other end of the rope until it gets way too tight for it to handle. The pressure will eventually work itself up its throat and pop its guts out of its head! :( I have to work on my originality, because if it's sounding a little familiar to you, it's from Hannibal Rising..

Which by the way, you have to check out! It's really gruesome-ish, brutally gross in the coolest way ever you dont' want to miss! So you know, be sure to watch it.. After watching it, I had the weirdest dream/nightmare ever. I was somewhere, GodDamn-it I can't remember where.. But I was somewhere, and a fat ass bee came chasing me. It eventually bit me at 2 spots on my leg, the first time as I remembered wasn't too painful.. but the second time it stung me, it hurt shitless. The 2 spots started to itch like crazy, but the second spot it stung me at was itching exceptionally bad.. So bad to the extent that I actually bit a whole chunk of my leg out. Obviously, it wasn't itching anymore, because the whole chunk of that meat had been bitten off by me. For some reason, I vaguely remember actually seeing the layers of meat where it had been bitten off.. It was spongey and white..? I'm not certainly sure whether it was a nightmare or a dream, because I dont' remember being scared, and I didn't wake up to a pool of sweat beside me. But when I actually recall the dream, I would think to my self; Mann.. that's one fucked up nightmare! During basketball training the next morning, I suddenly realized what my dream/nightmare could've been related to! The biting a chunk off my leg was obvious.. It was from all those disturbing scenes from Hanibal Rising. The bee? It was the book I was reading before I went to bed, 'The secret life of bees'. But fuckdown.. Why my leg? It was probably because of the obsession I have with my legs, and how self concious I am with them. I remember thinking to myself in my dream "shit.. My leg's going to look soo fucked up now.." HAHAHAHA. That was one crazy sleep..

Funny how a dream could be related to events that had happened beforehand. I've always thought dreams were just random thoughts that streamed across your mind while you're off in Slumber-land.. It really has been the first time I've ever really actually been in one of these situations, where I realize that the dream I've just had were related to events that had happened the day before, or just generally relating to me - myself. I know I've seen movies where people have nightmares of them being chased by big bunnies, because they have a phobia of bunnies. But hrmm.. It's not often I actually could find what my dreams were about. Usually I'd sweep them off my shoulder, and go back to bed for another one.

So well, lately I've been feeling really lazy.. I dont' have the urge to break out of my house anymore, rather I'd stay cooped up in my room and listen to slow Indie-Rock music. The best way to clear your head man! haha When you listen to the right music, you get that certain feeling that everything's going to be cool, and everything's happy. You get that little tinggle feeling inside, and you just cant' wait to be up for anything that's coming your way. Well, to me anyway, hahaha and Oh my god is this Indie-Music doing its job!

Anyway, photos are posted above! I'll update another time. Toodly doos!

0 comments: