Saturday

You wouldn't believe where I'm at right now...

I am indeed at a spa parlour. I'm in no position to do illegal advertising, so I refuse to state the name of the parlour (Zen), and While my mum's sitting beside me on an oversized leather couch doing a foot spa, I'm taking advantage of this moment by using this incredibly comfortable seat to browse through the internet and what not, with my legs crossed and my flip flops kicked off. I'm so comfortable, I could ask my mum to come here everyday for a 25 dollar foot spa. And I could tag along just so I could sit underneath the dimly lit lights with a book or a laptop, with compliments of free green tea. Life cannot get any better.

I'm on the way back home now, with the new Bmobile portable modem, cutting edge stuff. I can now use the internet anywhere and everywhere. But I better go because I'm about to reach my destination.

I have yet to donate to the Chinese and the Burmese.

0 comments: