Wednesday

Mrs. Mraz

I heart Jason Mraz.

I heart illegal downloadings through the net.

I finally managed to download the right torrent of Jason Mraz's new album. After a few clicks here and there, and a torchering hour's worth of waiting, Abracadabra! - the computerized pop up speech bubble appears imforming me of the completed download. I hear the notification from my kitchen, I snatched the toast and slapped it onto a piece of tissue paper before slobbering some peanut butter onto it and dashing out as quick as I could, almost as if Jason Mraz was going to greet me in person. After a few clicks, Jason Mraz was indeed singing through my very own speakers. The sound of music...

It's a very good way to calm down before any exam paper (Science Practicals tomorrow morning).. :)

0 comments: