Thursday

Michael Jackson for President may just eliminate Racism in America

The year's looking promising. After several years of pondering on the idea of how IB is going to be like, I don't think I want to even know at this stage.

The ribbons popped, the music played, hugs were exchanged, then we go back and enjoy a few moments of happiness, where everyone forgets about everything else, then we meet the MOCKS. The best welcoming to a new year anyone can ever recieve. Of course, Schools expect us to spend our December holidays preparing for our MOCKS. It's only normal to spend Christmas and New years eve running through school notes. I had to drag my weariness to my celebrations, the feeling of dreading the start of school. It lurked within me everywhere I went. The MOCKS are haunting.



2008 has the next presidential campaign lined up for America as well. I'm all for Obama. Fuck female presidents. I didn't think I'd see a black president for another 10 years, so if only they had online voting. I'd be Obama's number one fan. Or Sultan... Can never forget Asian pride of course.

It's strange to think how the presidential campaign in America can effect so many other people around the world. America has become so well developed and done so good for themselves, I've come to think that the whole world has become a little clump which revolves around America itself. Wehre would we all be if it wasn't for good ol' Christopher Columbus? Let's see the whole world drooling over the crowning of the next Sultan in Brunei. It's amazing isn't it, how we've all simply allowed ourselves to be sucked into the whole American Culture.

I don't think that there is anything wrong with us being so, we cannot help it, but sometimes we have to realise that we've been put into this world with stretchy eyes, which will identify us as the chinks. I don't midn the American culture, but they have made such a great impact in this world, it makes me wonder how everything would be like if it wasn't for America. I can't put this in any other context which will make me sound less like a sort of American Obssesser, but I assure you that I'm not. I suppose in some perspective, we all rely and depend on them, even at the smallest point I'm sure.

Could that possibly be the reason why so many of us put ourselves in the presidential campaign as well? Or any other American events in general. Is it scary to think that America may just be taking over the world? Maybe they assassinated Benazir Bhutto in Pakistan.

It's depressing.

But I refuse to phraise them and respect them like gods, like I tend to see some people do to any westerners they meet. It's sick. I like to think of it as being intimidated, but I really think that there isn't any reason to be. I don't think any of us should feel intimidated by anyone, because we'd put ourselves down below them and often, we'd boost their egos. And they become cocky shits who deserve to burn in hell. Next time you meet a cocky shit, you better slap it good.

It all comes down to one point of course; it's my eyes. They itch and it's late, I want to sleep. Goodnight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that exact model. The prices as regards the velcros are all over 310 pounds on every page. But completely I bring about this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Free ebay finally


I know I am onto something good, now I can use http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE to sell and make extra money.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is 100% FREE

Anonymous said...

The war was cruel and people were forced to leave their native places. There was no doubt that they lost touch with each other. Many soldiers were killed but he tried his best to keep alive because he owed her a wedding and he promised to come back.[url=http://www.sunglassescool.com/roberto-cavalli-sunglasses.html]eplica roberto cavalli sunglasses[/url]
It values at $235,000. The Italian luxury watch brand Panerai was acquired by Richemont in 1997. Its watches are always in the chic and vogue styles that most Hollywood stars are fond of them. In the 2010 Watch Fair in Geneva, they launched this kind of commemorative watches Galileo above. The dial can display the time of sunrise and sunset time of the city. The limited 30 pieces released were all booked the same day.