Monday

Just another add to the hundreds of other Heath Ledger posts that're already on the net

Spiffy's grown quite abit since my last post about him. He's also gotten really picky with his food. I like to think that he's catogorized his food between the expensive bits and the bits for peasant hamsters. He gobbles down his food like a little glutton. Not even a word of Thanks. Well sometimes Spiffy, just sometimes, I'd like to feel like I'm being thanked for what I'm doing for you. I think I've spoilt you too much. Often the food you eat offers a little more than what a tiny hamster like you usually require. You're getting a little.. Chunky. Uh-oh.

Exams ended two days ago. Yipee - but hault! Things hadn't ended. I see endless preperations for our final exams in the near future. I can sense it. Let me remind myself that things are just about to begin; youth is just a stonefall away from being trashed around like one of those chicks Akon humps on stage. Publicly humiliating and degrading.

Sooooooooooo...

When Steve Irwin died, my life collapsed. I couldn't believe that he had died from a Stingray. It was like one of those scenes from a horror b-movie where a kid starts off playing with a butterfly and she gets attacked by a monster swarm of butterflies and catterpillar follow-ups, then the real movie begins. And the whole town shelters themselves in darkness to get away from the (now) giant-butterflies and catterpillars. I remember when Steve Irwin died, I googled stingrays up and suddenly stingrays were the most dangerous creatures of the sea.

THEN HEATH LEDGER? First they kill Steve Irwin with a stingray and now they depress Heath Ledger so he could choked himself with sleeping pills?! It's the media I tell you. It's all them. They're behind all this. They placed a highly vicious stingray in the reef which had been trained to pierce holes into hearts, then they tempt Mr. Ledger by chucking pills into his toilet closet and forced him into depression by breaking him and his wife up!!! It's to gain spotlight. Celebrity deaths are depressing. I think more are ahead of us. The media has something planned up. Maybe if they're nice, they'll take away the depression from all of us by killing Britney Spears. Yeeeeeah! 'cos we are Spartaaaaaaans!

I'm going nuts. The buzzing, the ticking. Just get out of my room you bitch! You've been trapped in my room since I had gotten back from school. I have kindly left my doors and windows opened so you could free yourself, but you seem to have a great fondness for my dressing table. Get out you bee creature! I'm this close to whacking you! But I'm a little afraid actually... Your stinger looks fiesty. I hope you get out soon, otherwise...

0 comments: