Tuesday

SIGH

Yoooo. I sorta died out forawhile but yeah I'm back alive. I'm hoping tomorrow's going to be Raayaaa. So HOPEFULLY my mid-term starts tomorrow.

UPDATE ON IB:
It's alright.

The funniest thing happened this morning. I went to the loo to take a piss, haha I know it's the sexiest image ever but refrain from thinking about me taking a piss. Anyway, so there I was right, in a cubicle, and then I saw something written on the door inside. It was written;
skool rockz by some1 in yr 12

So I'm thinking, haha that's cute, Something to read while I take a piss. But then I realized that it was written by someone in my batch. And then all these different girls starting flashing through my mind. There was Ann lau, Jean, Kristy, Yesmean, Cheryl, I don't know, possibly all the girls I could have thought of. And I just can't imagine anyone from my year group writing something like that while taking a number 1... or 2. I just find it the most awkward thing to do, to have a pencil in your hand when you're using the toilet, and to manage to find the time to scribble something real quick on the door before you leave. And I don't know, who the hell in my batch would write "skool rockz" behind a cubicle door? I'm going to look at everyone so differently now, everytime I walk pass a girl from year 12, the first thought that'll spring into mind will be whether she wrote it on or not. It's just one of those things you know..

I've seen all sorts of different scribbles before, funny how most of them are from the toilets in school. I've seen Hanna had sex here x, hafizah is a bitch, 1 year <3, mooks, mwah.

haha yeah it's pretty awesome..

Mmm. I was out with my dad last night at Taurean, the AAARCH. And we had just paid the bill right, so we were walking out, and my car was parked right next to the outdoor dining area. I walked to a silver car and stood by its passenger door, I got really inpatient so I started jamming the door. And then I realized my dad had walked away. He turns back and asks me EH? WHAT YOU DOING? and then I realized that I had gotten the wrong car, and that the car was full-on bronze instead. It sucked balls because i think the car belonged to one of the guys sitting on the sides. So.. I not-so-casually walked away. And demanded my dad to speed off. Yeah it was pretty embarassing. But um, yeaaaaah... there's no way I could cover that up.

SIGH.

0 comments: