Saturday

Chris Brown always looks like he's about to sneeze..


Just waiting for my MP3 player to charge on the laptop, my computer crashed when I came back from Penang. Damn thing took half the space of my table and decides to die in the most crucial time.

Seeking entertainment through watching my dog sleep. He gets these fast twitches in his back limbs, I don't know whether it's safe.

Have you ever wondered what your pet says to you? Of course you have, every pet owner does. You know those devices which indicates what your pet's feeling or saying to you? Yeah, they're bullshit. The Japanese are trying to rip us off. Any owner of a dog will know how the dog's feeling through a bark, how hard could it be? Their head's only been inplanted with 3 different emotions - THey could either feel happy, or the desire to chase something, or angry which leads to a motorcycle growl. We don't need a thousand dollar device to differentiate between barks.

Don't worry, in the near future I'll invent my very own non-rip off device which will actually tell you what your dog's saying to you. Wouldn't it be cool if I could produce a small microchip which could be inserted through the ear, and it'd automatically magnet itself onto the brain. And everytime he barks, the messages are changed into electrical impulses which will be recieved by a remote which we keep that translates the barks. Then think about it, we could acutally fulfil their needs and all the pets of the world will be saved! I've got something going on here guys.. I think it'd actually be pretty successful.

And Edison Chen, Edison Chen... What have I got to say to you.. You've disappointed me. After all these years - shit, we were tight man. What's this news about you being a sex maniac? I refuse to believe it! You've exposed Gillian Chung's bush babies, and all you can do is make a terrorist-like video of apology to the public? It's alright, I forgive you. It wasn't your fault..

0 comments: