Tuesday

Being a helper rocks

I haven't been blogging for such a long time, just couldn't be arsed.. But here I go anyway! By the way, a Happy belated chinese new year to you guys.

Anyway, the whole weekend was packed shitless outta my mind. We had the BGIC at the ICC that ran from Friday - Monday. I couldn't be bothered to sign up as a delegate, so I was a helper instead. Being a helper rocked! hahahahahaha.. We didnt' have to sit through those boring talks, and we get to play cards outside. We get to eat before everyone else does, and we get to meet new friends :)! It was all really cool, but next year hopefully I'd be a delegate :P. But after all the damn delegates left, we had to lift all the tables and chairs from each room into the storage (including the big ass main conference hall). Wasn't too bad, we had quite a few people anyway!

Friday night, right after the first day of BGIC - we followed Jasmine's ride to her place, because she had an open house.

Saturday night, right after the second day of BGIC - we went to Tet wee's for an open house.

Sunday night, right after the third day of BGIC - me and my family had a chap goh mei dinner!

Monday night, after the last day of BGIC - we had a kick ass dinner, presentation, performance and a disco at the Empire ball room. It was really fun :) We all rocked the dance floor with our lame dance moves man (Carrie, Chen, Jean, Ann lau, Wan jing, Rachel, Freddy, Javon, and me)

So you know, killing me with the lack of sleep..

Ann Lau, Carrie, Wan Jing, Jean, Rachel and I came up with so many inside jokes throughout the BGIC. There was the "cute guy" hand signal, the half time show, the "food complainer" imitation, the evil lunchladies, the pullin of Ann Lee's, sigh.. Our food station was the best. We spent half of the time stalking the delegate of China, hahahaha. I think he sorta figured out that we were stalking him, but who cares.. He lives in KK.

Anyway, I think I'll stop here. I took a day off school today, because I really couldn't be arsed to go.. So i'm going back to bed. Till then, toodles!

PS: Photos will be uploaded in another post, once I collect them all from everyone's camera. Have fun

0 comments: