Sunday

3 M's - Moody gloomy days, Movies and Magicians

What I'm doing now: Re-doing all my DC work, because they all look really crap. :( Getting lazy, so I've decided to blog!

Wha?! The weekend had once again fast forwarded itself into the new week :( This whole week was basically just raining cats and dogs. Been pretty gloomy these pass couple of days, but I think it's starting to look a little better, I don't think I saw a single raindrop today. Looked pretty good for a Sunday :)! I reckon it's been raining crazily this whole week due to global warming (that's just me, maybe it's just the raining season) But it's raining especially hard this year, it's unusual! Because you see, the temperature is rising - therefore evaporation is happening much more quicker than usual. It forms into clouds, the wind blows them right above Brunei, it turns into big, angry-looking thunderstorm clouds. It gets really fat, and bursts into tears! And doesn't stop raining until the next day :(. The cycle takes place again, and god knows how long this cycle is going to continue until. I still have a little geography in me :P!

During English lessons on Friday, the talk somehow led to Global warming. Apparently, we're going to be experiencing extreme climate change by the year 2020 :(! Temperature's going to rise 5 degrees higher, and everything in the northpole and southpole is going to be nothing but blue, cold water! Ew.. World's basically going to end soon :). If you didn't know that, well.. where the hell have you been all this time?! Hiding in your cave up in the mountains?! Should think about turning on CNN some time, or flipping through the newspaper :). Anyway, you better start filtering out your sewage water and re-using them like Singapore, Brisbane and London are doing! I wouldnt' do it, but you can :). So a few things you could do, if you don't want to die by the year 2020, are;

  • Turn off your tap when the water is of no use (while brushing your teeth, etc)
  • Reduce use of cars, try cycling at times (you get to lose weight too!)
  • Try recyling every once in awhile. It's fun throwing off different items into different coloured bins! :D
  • When you see a man chopping off a tree in the jungle, run up to him and kill him :).
  • If it's a women that's choppin off a tree, kill her too. Whatever really..
  • If there are many people chopping off trees in a jungle, don't kill them all yourself, because that'd be really stupid. Bring your gangster poklen friends along as well :).

I'm sure you could think of some other things, I'm too lazy to do all the thinking for you. Do it yourself. Hopefully it wouldn't be my generation that's going to die when the world explodes, hopefully it'd be the next generation :). So all your sons and daughters will die instead. We'll see what happens! :)

Apocalypto - Must watch movie guys! Don't miss it out. It's a really good movie, gets you all pumped up and excited. If you're wondering, it's about a dying Mayan tribe (I think it was) which gets ravaged by another tribe. Takes place, probably when Christopher Columbus was still alive. You know, right after they thought the world was flat (Blockheads. I wouldn't blame them though :P). The movie was really well done, the way it showed how these tribal people lived then looked pretty darn realistic! You can get it at Unitek for 2 bucks, and it's uber clear! So there you go :)

Persuit of Happiness - Also another must watch movie (In my opinion anyway), has to be one of the saddest movies Will Smith had ever acted in :(. Really touching I tell you! It's basically about a man who struggles to work his way up, just to be able to put food on the table for him and his family :(. He then encounters a few problems on the way, and him having to cope with his son and wife at the same time, while looking for a job. Tisk, it's just really touching. It also makes you realise how grateful you are to have such a good life :) (well, for me anyway..), and it motivates you to work harder to reach your dream or goal! Will Smith acts in this movie, and the boy that's playing his son in the movie, is his actual son in real life. Already, I see a little of Will Smith in that boy, he's such a good actor for such a young age! He's really cute too :) So watch it!

She's the man - Hilarious lahh.. Watch it if you've not already.

I went to Gadong on Friday with Jean and Azim, and went to Gadong yesterday as well with what was supposed to be only Ann Lau, Yesz, Jon and Jean.. But met Jasmine, Hui Min, Arthur, William, Jia min, Betty, Yvonne and Thomas along the way as well. Met Airell and his damn big group of friends as well. Everyone just flees off to Gadong during the weekends I tell you! Q-lap mall has opened, if you don't already know! I checked it out today with my mama and papa, and it wasn't too impressive. But it actually looks more like a mall, but puny-rized, you know? I mean, if you compare it to "Hua Ho mall", which looks nothing like a mall by the way.. The Q-Lap mall is much better. Uhmm.. In terms of looks, I reckon Q-Lap mall is better looking than the Gadong Mall. Gadong mall is much more spacious though.. I checked out the shops that are opened at the Q-Lap mall, and quite impressive! They look quite good! Not like those ugly looking boutique stores you have here in the Gadong mall. Q-Lap mall is going to have a cinema! So, just looking forward till all the shops and everything opens up in there.

Sheng was telling me how his friend had opened up a magic shop by the cinema at the Mall in Gadong (next to Weststreet) It's called 'Spades'. So Azim, Jean and I went to check it out! The guy in the shop asked whether he could show us a few tricks, and who would say no to that?! We sakai wah.. and so he did! Before he showed his tricks, he went;
"Oops.. My shoelaces are untied.."
Then he started flinging his shoe all over the place, having his shoelaces fly all over. Then when he was done shaking his leg, his shoelaces were tied up! In a pretty knot! Ooooh~ Impressive yes?! But you know what really ticks me off, is when people go
"Losers. I could do that.. That was a stupid trick."
omg.. That ticks me off. It just shows how ignorant they are, and the lack of curiousity they have. Haiii.. Aren't they ever curious when a magician does a really cool trick.. Really does show how unwilling they are to learn new things. Tisk, where's the amusement part in them?! Maybe they say it because they want to sound cool :) and smart?! I wouldn't blame them.. But gee, I dont' know.. If they actually meant it, and actually think that these magicians are wasting their time on doing tricks like these, :(.. Poor guys for thinking like that. Wouldn't it also mean that Actors and Actresses are wasting their time on playing roles in movies, and singers and dancers are wasting their damn time singing and dancing? That's just me, a few random things I thought I'd put up on my blog. It's just me thinking :) Don't judge me though! I'm really nice actually :)! Quite a lot of things tick me off come to think of it.. I get major mood swings :(.. Maybe one day I'll post up a list of things that pisses me off.

Enough for now, I'm off! Till then, toodles!

PS: Photos will be uploaded below soon. Once Ann Lau sends them to me. Have fun then.

0 comments: